The very first NDI® compatible 4K PoV cam from CIS
The addition of NDI® compatibility to its DCC-4KZM will greatly enhance its versatility by eliminating the use of SDI cables and enabling a single Ethernet cable connection to the acquisition system, making it more mobile and easy to control.
This camera will neatly migrate into the advanced IP-based workflow made possible by NDI® technology.
The product is set to launch in September 2021, first as a kit-level product (DCC-4KNDI), followed by VCC-4KNDI with casing.
*This product is still under development. The specifications posted are preliminary and subject to change without prior notice.
*NDI® is a registered trademark of Vizrt Group
UnderDevelopment 1K/2K/4K Clairvu
- 4K (3840x2160) 60p camera using 1/1.8“ CMOS image sensor
- Features state-of-the-art Clairvu™ ISP for high quality image processing and accurate color reproduction
- 18x integrated zoom lens with AF and MF controls
- Complies with full NDI® for true broadcast quality imagery
- Control via Web UI, Newtek Studio Monitor, Web API/REST API and serial connection
- Integrated AE and AWB
- Supports output in 4K and FHD resolutions
- BT.2100 (HDR) /BT.2020 (Wide Color Gamut) ready
- Video monitor output/Stereo audio line input
- PoE+ / DC 5V operation
- Available as a kit or with casing (to be introduced later).
Product Specification Outline
|Resolution||3840 × 2160|
|Output Format||4K UHDTV/1080p/1080i|
|Sensor Model Name||IMX334|
|Shutter Type||Rolling Shutter|
|Imager Size||1/1.8 CMOS|
|Effective Pixels||3864 x 2160|
|Pixel Size (μm)||2.0 ×2.0|
|Min. Illumination||0.7 lx|
|Shutter Variable Range||1/23.98s ～ 1/13600s|
|Interface||LAN(1000Base-T / PoE+)|
|Lens Mount||Zoom lens installed|
|Dimensions (W) x (H) x (D)mm||68 × 68.5 × 120.6|
Download Specification Document
※ You need to be logged in to download the Specification docments.
Please register from here, if you haven't.