RGB+ToF, camera development Kit.
Easy to use for ROS developers. The kit captures, synchronizes, and outputs both depth data and color image data at one time using on-board FPGA.
DCC-RGBD1 ToF camera development kit with USB interface. 1/3 type, 1.2M pixels, RGB color CMOS image sensor, and 1/4type, VGA resolution, CCD ToF sensor are used. ROS driver and sample program for Linux and SDK (.dll) and viewer software for Windows are available.
Suitable for applications such as robot vision, logistics, security, medical care, and more.
Board ToF USB
- YUV + D (Depth+IR) data are synchronized to be output
- Wide depth range (15cm to 5m) with less than 2% of deviation ratio.
- Two lights laser diode with wave length 850nm are used. (indoor use only)
- ROS driver package is available.
- OS: Ubuntu Linux
- D/L: Download from https://github.com/tork-a/cis_camera
- SDK and viewer software for evaluation and demonstration purposes are available.
- OS: Windows 10 Pro version 1803 and later, 64bit
- D/L: Download from the link at the bottom of this page.
- USB 3.0 interface (UVC: power feeding is not supported)
- Small foot print
Product Specification Outline
|Output Format||YUV、D (Depth+IR)、YUV+D (Depth+IR)、YUV Binning (640x480)|
|Imager Size||1/4 CCD(ToF)・1/3CMOS(RGB)|
|Effective Pixels||640 x 480(ToF)・1280 x 960(RGB)|
|Pixel Size (μm)||5.6 x 5.6(ToF)・3.75 x 3.75(RGB)|
|Shutter Variable Range||1/100 - 1/10,000|
|Lens Mount||M12 Mount(RGB / ToF)|
|Dimensions (W) x (H) x (D)mm||55 x 50 x 35|
Download Specification Document
※ You need to be logged in to download the Specification docments.
Please register from here, if you haven't.